Sunday, July 23, 2006

Feeling alone again...

On Tuesday, my whole family will leave to a seven week vacation to Argentina. Well... not my whole family, to be precise, because my dad will stay 'til the 11th of August, and then, he will be gone, as well.

The thing is, I would love to join them on this vacation. Argentina is a beautiful country, and the people are really a lot more friendly than the people over here in Germany. But... I don't have the money to go at this particular moment.

That sucks. What doesn't suck at all is the fact that I will be able to spend some time alone with my dad for the next couple of weeks... since my stepmom and the kids will be gone, we'll have time to talk about things that we can't talk about when they are around.

Don't get me wrong, I totally love my half brothers, and I get along with my stepmom really well... but my dad is my dad, and since my mom died in 1997, he is the only one of my parents who is still around.

What's really going to be hard is that when he leaves in August, I'm gonna be alone for four weeks, until they all come back again.

I really love my family, and I already miss them now, even though they haven't even left yet.

No comments: