Friday, June 16, 2006

"Welcome stranger, listen in...

... the presumption of innocence was buried again."

So, this is it: The first real post on my first real blog in my totally unreal life ( not sure whether it's my first life or not, hence the stylistic break there...). For further info on reincarnation, please visit www.elvis.com.

I am so excited... even though I don't expect anybody to read what I'm gonna write here in the future, it's still going to be so much fun. Ok, I could go and tell all my friends about the stunning fact that I have my own blog now, but that will take a while... especially since I would need to find me some friends to begin with. For further info on loneliness, please visit www.michaeljackson.com.

Anyway... I think that's enough for "first post". For further info on what you can expect to find here in the future, please check the title of this blog !

No comments: