Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm not in love yet, but I'm working on it

Today, I read two posts over at Wil Wheaton's blog, and they brought back memories of my vanishing youth. They did so for two reasons: The titles of both posts, and the content of one.

When I was younger, I absolutely LOVED the music of Huey Lewis and the News. Totally. And I absolutely loved my Nintendo NES. Golf was one of my favorite games, along with Metroid, Zelda, and Wrecking Crew. To be honest, I spent hours playing Golf on the NES while listening to HueyLewis' albums... I wonder what Freud would have said about that.

If you are into those kinda games, you should check out Wil's "Games of our Lives" over at avclub.com, it's fantastic!

And if you want to listen to something interesting from Huey, check out "Plan B". Great album, that.

No comments: